VapeEZ on Vaping and Safety
VapeEZ is committed to providing safe and high-quality vaping hardware to our business partners. As a leading manufacture of vaporization hardware and e-cigarettes, we are concerned about recent reports of acute health issues related to vaping. We are dedicated to consumer safety and take numerous preventative steps to protect the health and safety of end users and ensure the quality and integrity of our products. We will continue working tirelessly to enhance consumer safety and provide the best products on the market.
Have any of VapeEZ’s customers or end users reported health issues related to products you sell?
· We are not aware of any reports of health issues related to our products. All products have been tested, which is heavy metals free.
· The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), state and local health departments, and other clinical and public health partners are currently investigating recent reports concerning vaping-related illness. Initial findings suggest that many of the acute health problems stem from certain dangerous additives contained in cannabis oil that is sold on illicit markets.
· VapeEZ does not sell or produce cannabis oil – we exclusively sell empty vaporizer hardware to state-licensed businesses, which ensures our hardware only reaches consumers after cannabis oils are placed inside by licensed and regulated third parties that have undergone and passed state-mandated laboratory testing, like CannaSafe.
What measures does VapeEZ have in place to protect consumer safety?
· VapeEZ exclusively sells empty vaporizer cartridge & pod vape pen to state-licensed cannabis businesses, ensuring that the completed product only reaches consumers after the cannabis oils placed inside by these licensed third parties have passed state-mandated laboratory testing.
· This regulated, controlled supply chain process prevents our vaporizer hardware from falling into the hands of illegal producers of cannabis cartridges destined for illicit markets.
· VapeEZ only partners with materials suppliers that employ appropriate safety and quality control measures, such as testing for heavy metals and other harmful substances.
· To help promote consumer safety, we are diligently working to implement a program that will allow end-users to identify dangerous counterfeit vape products posing as legitimate ones.
What steps does VapeEZ take to prevent the sale of e-cigarettes to minors?
E-cigarettes and other vaping products should never be marketed or sold to minors, and we take our responsibility on this very seriously.
We strongly believe that appropriate controls to prevent the sale and use of these products by minors are critical. Not only do we proudly comply with all current regulations, we have taken action ahead of regulatory developments to further prevent the sale of e-cigarettes and vaping products to minors.
The vast majority of VapeEZ’s business partners, as well as our own sale channels, are brick-and-mortar stores that do not permit entry by unaccompanied minors and that verify age and identification at point of purchase.
· We also offer resources to our customers that enhance their ability to effectively enforce age restrictions.
· We help promote awareness and provide discounted access to training tools for staff and management on preventing sales to minors.
· We support additional legal and regulatory action to ensure that no minor has access to e-cigarettes or other vaping products.
· We strongly believe that the federal legal age for tobacco and nicotine products should be raised to 21.
· We also support restricting the sale of e-cigarettes and other vaping products to age-gated environments only.
For more informations, please contact ：email@example.com